For executives who have the knowledge and motivation to accomplish their goals
and benefit from a thought and accountability partner to help them gain clarity, find insights, provide feedback, and encourage action
Executive coaching is a one-on-one approach to executive development, most effective in creating lasting results that are measurable.
The role of our executive coaches is to assist executives in:
- determining a priority list of development areas or outcomes they’d like to achieve
- selecting a pathway to learning and action planning
- closing the gap between current and desired behavior and outcomes
At Avenue Leadership we use an extensive toolkit that includes assessments, interviews, reflection practice, and dialogue to help the leader address their growth areas through implementing action plans.
- Kick-off meeting
- Self-assessment or 360 assessment
- Goal setting
- 6, 9, 12 month coaching engagement
- Monthly action plans
- Final progress report and remeasure
Our executive coaching process is built to help leaders focus on the future and foster leadership performance through:
- clarification of development areas, goals, and outcomes
- a coach-led process that discovers solutions and insights
- facilitated leader action planning, decision making, and reflection
Executive coaching is the ultimate competitive advantage for executives. Leaders in executive positions face imposter syndrome, lack of honest feedback, feelings of isolation, and burnout. We help executives spend time according to their true priorities, gain clarity, improve their confidence, improve their communication, and improve their executive influence.
At Avenue Leadership Consulting we are certified executive leadership coaches. Although every executive is unique, through our 35 years of experience working with executive leaders, we understand the particular challenges executives face. Learn more about us including testimonials and outcomes of our work.
Learn more about coaching, its benefits, and signs coaching might be right for you and/or your organization
Join 100s of leaders in getting the latest on leadership tools, research, and practices. Sign up for our newsletter. No selling. All value.